[ltp] A21m - apm problem

Tom Allison linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 21:37:34 -0400

Will McDonald wrote:

> Try tpctl. I think that you may be able to set it to not wake up one AC. I
> know I found it useful not to always 'standy' my computer when I closed the
> lid - especially when standby would interrupt a suspend in progress, and keep
> it from going low power!
>
> -will

Thanks, I'll give it a look and see what I can do.

I think I did boot this into Win98 once in the last 4 months to verify
that my wireless NIC was working.  That might have changed some of the
settings.
I keep forgetting that this PC even has windows on it - I keep it around
only because it's the only way that IBM will give me any support.
Original Software install...