[ltp] Thinkpad 760XL, Red Hat 8.0, and XFree86

Andrey Yurovsky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
23 Dec 2002 19:56:05 -0800

I know there's now a cute graphical Xconfigurator-like program included
in "settings" simply called "Display" -- the command is
/usr/bin/redhat-config-xfree86

However if you can't get X up it's no good.  I think they simply took
Xconfigurator out and didn't replace it in the console with anything at
all.

	-Andrey