[ltp] T21

Andrius Ciziunas linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:09:25 -0500 (EST)

	I have a T21 that I run linux on.  I've had few problems with it
(most of which ended up being fixed under warranty).....The only issue is
that the 3Com built in winmodem doesn't work, 3com has neither released
drivers yet, nor have they helped the linmodem developers make one.  But
they've investigated the idea on some of the mailing lists.

	What kind of hardware do you have?

				Andrius:)

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large