[ltp] T21

Andrius Ciziunas linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 15:43:03 -0500 (EST)

	Yup, this is something like my hardware.....Most everything works, except
the 3com modem (the NIC works fine).....Note: make sure that if you want
to use USB, the LCD, the sound card and the pcmcia slots all at once, that
you need to set the PCI devices to different IRQ's in the bios.  Also, my
battery only lasted a year (just beyond the warranty) and I just found
out that the CMOS battery on my particular machine is deffective, but
that is under warranty, so I have to get it fixed....