[ltp] TP 760XL Video Questions now for another question...

Joseph Brown linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:38:16 -0500

--=_alternative 0050797A85256B4A_=

Thanks for the help with the video issue.

Why is it that the LINUX installer can mount the cdrom in my 760XL but
once the install is completed it will not mount?
I find this to be rather weird behavior. I am running RH 7.2.

Of course I have sound problems too...

Thanks again for the info on the video.