[ltp] New...

Steven Crane linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:21:10 +0100

...In the TP 600E (what I use), if you hold down the 'F1' key and power on
the machine, it'll put you into the BIOS...

Ta. The machine is 2nd hand and did not come with a manual. Didn't think to look in
the BIOS but I'd probably have wasted about an hour holding the "delete" key.

I have finally managed to persuade IBM's website to part with a PDF "user guide". Took
three days of searching but I finally hit the right note. Variations on he terms
"instructions" and  "manual" proved most unproductive?

---Steven