[ltp] T23 - will recovery cd format the whole disk?

Nils Smeds linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 00:42:22 +0200

I don't know about the T23 recovery CD:s, but previous recovery CD:s has
been designed so that the machine will be put back to a "factory setup".
This included wiping all partitions on my 600E. What you probably need
is a second hard disk that you can "restore" to the original set-up.

You can then probably modify partition sizes and move partitions between
the disks to get a set-up that you like. Either with both disks in your =

ThinkPad or by using two computers and a network connection.

Just my 2c

/Nils