[ltp] Mousepin troubles after suspend/sleep/hibernate

ZeiMoT linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 12:06:38 +0200 (MEST)

Greetings,

Maybe these and the earlier mentioned problems (with crashes during
suspend) are Mandrake 8.2 related. I have found some other trouble with
Mandrake 8.2 as well on my girlfriends computer. When she tries to install
Mandrake 8.2 on her desktop computer it crashes on random during install.
She is now running Debian as a result. I will probably switch to Debian
as well om my Thinkpad, I've been running debian on my Desktop since
'I-don't-know-when'.

  -=< ZeiMoT >=-

    /              zeimot@astrakan.hig.se               \