[ltp] Mousepin troubles after suspend/sleep/hibernate

James Holden linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 8 May 2002 21:38:29 +0100

You reckon this will work? It was suggested a while back but I never got around
to trying it out. I thought the software cursor option was best used when the
actual cursor got messed up through switching resolutions, for example.

I'll give it a shot and let you know.

Cheers,

James

--