[ltp] T23 & Dock & Radeon9000 & DRI?

Tue, 02 Dec 2003 23:14:23 +0100

Hi,

I finally got a radeon 9000 for my 2631 docking station (with T23) and
would like to enable DRI.

But always when I change my config to disable xinerama and enable DRI
and then start x, both screens (the internal, savage driven, and the
external, radeon driven) go black and nothing more happens.

The X log gives something about that DRM is enabled but then just ends
after a line about loading builtin randr extension without any error.

I even recompiled my whole x server and also compiled and installed the
drm modules that came with it...but it's still the same behaviour.

Any ideas?

Do I have to give special parameters to the module to tell it that it's
a pci card - not agp?

The thing works great elsewise and I'm not keen about using xinerama at
all, so I'd rather like to have DRI.

Andre.