[ltp] Request for more info on LCD-b0rked 600E

Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:08:14 +0200

--SFyWQ0h3ruR435lw

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 05:34:41PM -0500, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> A few weeks back, I mentioned a ThinkPad 600E whose display turned red and
> then hardly visible.  I checked that the video board isn't the problem by
> connecting to an external monitor, which works just fine.

A friend of mine had a problem with his X21: the LCD would turn red if
pushed from behind.  The cause turned out to be the cable that connects
the video board with the LCD.  He got it replaced under warranty in an
IBM dealership.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
If "con" is the opposite of "pro", then what is the opposite of progress?

--SFyWQ0h3ruR435lw

--SFyWQ0h3ruR435lw--