[ltp] Request for more info on LCD-b0rked 600E

Asheesh Laroia linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:24:58 -0500 (EST)

I should mention that I don't have an IBM warranty on this machine, so any
service would have be done by myself.

That sounds like a good time, and I'm happy to do it.  I'll just need some
pointers if it comes to it.

-- Asheesh.

--
Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants,
today it's open to anybody who owns hideous clothing.