[ltp] windows won't boot on dual boot T40

Paul Kaplan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:55:45 -0500

Can you re-install the Windows boot loader to the MBR (I've seen the routine
somewhere, but can't recall where), boot XP to verify that the installation
isn't corrupt and then re-install lilo?  You may need to let XP do a chkdsk
or try to let the XP installer do a repair.