[ltp] T30 & Cisco Wi-Fi

Andreas Siegert linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:47:19 +0100

Hi,

I finally got my wireless card (the internal cisco 350) for my T30 (SuSE 8.1).
Works fine under W2K, works sketchy at best with the Cisco driver (mpi350).
Drops out of the net, toggling the card often does not work, doesn't connect
to the hub (Vigor 2200We) without SSID broadcasts.....

Has anyone used the CVS driver from sourceforge?
Is it worth trying (I do want to run kismet, which will not work with the
cisco driver as it does not support promiscous mode)....

cheers
afx

--
atsec information security GmbH                Phone: +49-89-44249830
Steinstrasse 70                                  Fax: +49-89-44249831