[ltp] Any new info on using PS/2 wheel mice with TPs?

Frank Fiene linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 09:59:11 +0100

On Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2003 03:52, Jon Colverson wrote:
> Hi there, does anyone have any new info on successfully using PS/2
> wheel mice on ThinkPads? I've read the info at:
> http://panopticon.csustan.edu/thood/tp600lnx.htm#secmouse
>
> I know this is a frequently asked question, but it hasn't been asked
> since June so I just thought I'd check if there's been any progress
> since then before I go and get myself a USB mouse. One message
> mentioned a fix in Mandrake 8.0 boxed version? Can anyone confirm that
> the wheel works as expected with a 2.5 kernel and the new input
> drivers?

I have a Logitech Wheel Trackball and it is working very well.
Where is the problem?

ff
--
SYNTAGS GmbH - Märkische Strasse 237 - 44141 Dortmund
frank.fiene@syntags.de - Tel:0231-9497-262