[ltp] Nearing nirvana with a T40P

Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:02:32 +0100

Dear Neil,

I had lots of (other) weirdness with X and suspend. This script has
basically fixed it - try running my suspend_AND_resume script and see if
it helps. It also prevents X crashing during a suspend as it usually does.

http://www.richardneill.org/a22p-mdk9-1.html#apm

Best wishes

Richard

--
rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk  **  http://www.richardneill.org
Richard Neill, Trinity College, Cambridge, CB21TQ, U.K.