[ltp] Display problems with suspend on Thinkpad 380xd

Dwaine Gonyier linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:21:16 -0500

It uses a Neomagic card (don't remember which one).
Right now, I am just using text consoles. I want to use
X on demand, i.e. start it when I need it, otherwise shut
it down.

I assume that a text console doesn't use a framebuffer.
I think I compiled the kernel with framebuffer support
(doesn't X need that?).

--
Dwaine Gonyier
dwaine_gonyier@mindspring.com