[ltp] 2.4 kernels, R40 2272GCU, pcmcia and RAM > 512MB

Frank Schaeckermann linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:35:48 +0100

Luc,
I have had a similar problem with my T40p with 1.5GB memory and came
across this article:

http://www.ussg.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0306.3/0956.html

which solved the problem for me! I can't use any binary kernel on my
T40p due to this - but what is Linux about if not doing a kernel compile
every once in a while *grin*

Regards, Frank