[ltp] Mouse pointer slowly moves when not touching trackpoint

Paul Kaplan linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 09:50:28 -0500

I've had three TPs (600, 600x, & T40).  I've had this behavior on all of them
under Linux, W95, W98, and W2K.  The owner's manual on the 600 indicated that
this is a known issue.
Sorry that doesn't help, but at least you know you're not alone!
Paul