[ltp] Softmodem in R51 doesnt work in SuSE 9.1

J Paul Richardson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 19:02:25 -0400

Isn't the Linuxant NIC driver loader based on ndiswrapper?  And if so,
might their modem driver loader be based on something freely available
also?

I may be totally off with that; just a thought.

J Paul Richardson
aka Reverend Linux