[ltp] LCD shuts off...can't get it back on

Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:23:11 -0400 (EDT)

I've been having a problem like that, too.

It's a recent development.  I find that Fn-F7 seems to do the trick, but
it has to be held (or done a few times).

I think there's something acting up in the BIOS, but can't be more
specific than that.