[ltp] IBM to sell its PC business

Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:12:36 -0500 (EST)

duh????

did it occur to anyone that ibm is positioning itself to partner in some
kind of way with ibm and apple to sell powerpc. makes good business cents
to me.   hmmmmm...

large installed customer base
high end end users
large r&d into open platform with ibm/linux and apple/darwin(bsd)

and the hits keep comin'''

jobs and bigblue got something cooking though steveie may find and a way
(he can and will screw it up if possible).

news at 11...mileage may vary

<quote who="Don Perley">