[ltp] Recommended places to buy high capacity battery?

Eric C. Cooper linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:25:08 -0500

On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 05:35:06PM -0800, John Locke wrote:
> I have a T41 I'm very happy with. I have the original standard battery,
> 4400 mAH. We're taking some longer flights and I'd like to get a higher
> capacity battery.
>
> Anybody have any experience or comments about Priority Electronics?
> http://www.priorityelectronics.com/laptopbattery/ibmbattery.htm. They're
> selling a non OEM 6600mAh battery for $109 US for this model.

You can get the IBM high-capacity battery for $99 from NewEgg
(when it's in stock):

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=34-998-903&DEPA=0

I've had many good experiences, and no bad ones, buying from NewEgg.

--
Eric C. Cooper          e c c @ c m u . e d u