[ltp] Slackware on T42?

Josh Battles linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:53:55 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone, I'm new to the list and I'm thinking about putting Slackware on
my new thinkpad T42.  It's a 2373JTU with all the standard options.

I've got partition magic and am planning on making room so that I can dual
boot with WinXP and Linux.  Is there a way to do this and still retain all
the access IBM stuff as well as using the WinXP boot loader to load linux?
I've installed linux on my desktop and I use the LILO boot loader there, so
I'm in the dark about configuring the windows boot loader.

I've done some reading on this but would really appreciate any information
that the community here has to offer on this.

Thanks in advance everyone.

- Josh