[ltp] Re: R40 - not able to access bios (using "Access IBM" button)

Frank Schmitt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:01:40 +0100

Filippos Papadopoulos <filip@cs.uoi.gr> writes:

> BTW can you please tell me how did you convinced IBM to give you the
> recovery CDs ? :)

Just try again, the first guy I phoned didn't want to send them,
too. When I tried again a week later I had another guy on the phone who
said "no problem" and I had my CDs two days later.

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough