[ltp] hardware repair: keyboard + keyboard bezel

Martin Fluch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:07:50 +0300 (EEST)

Try to look on IBMs web page for the hardware maintaince manual, got one
for my T20 and former 600 and 770. Explains every step how to change
things. Dissasembled this way once my 600 completly (wanted to check for
an deffect of the AC conector which was on the motherboard below
everything else)...

- Martin