[ltp] Aironet Wireless on T40

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 08:33:18 -0500

Even using the older drivers with the older firmware in windows, I've
had windows be unstable and crash.  I really haven't found a good
solution for this.  I keep a PCMCIA wireless card around for times when
my MPI350 gets too frustrating.

The MPI350 support is only in 2.6.3-rc1 and later.  It's not in 2.4.25,
however, there is a patch available to add it to 2.5.25.

http://bellet.info/laptop/airo.c-2.4.25.diff

Hope this helps,
Joel