[ltp] Re: some questions about linux and thinkpad

Osho GG linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:36:53 -0800

I have ATI Mobility FIREGL 2 with Thinkpad T42p and ATI's proprietory
drivers are pretty bad for it. And, I am not interested in this driver
working perfect after 2 years - I need it to work well now. I change
laptops every 3 to 4 years anyways - so getting something that works
after 2 years is not very useful.

As you said, this is a personal call and judgement.

Osho