[ltp] T42p + suspend2 + acpi + hotplug Ultrabay working (fwd)

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:19:37 -0400 (EDT)

> Yes - that's swsusp2.  But presumably you are still suspending to
> ram within the times stated, not to disk, thus not actually using
> suspend2/swsusp2?

 	Nope, definately suspending to disk, not RAM. I proved this on
the first test by pulling out the battery and AC, letting it sit for
about 60 seconds, then putting the battery back in and powering back
up. Its definately writing to swap.

> Check the example scripts in the ibm-acpi distribution.  You need an
> events and an action script in /etc/acpi/.

 	Ok, I'll check them out. Maybe I missed something...

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com