[ltp] Alternative to buying a CDR/DVD-ROM for x4 ultrabase

Alexander Rydekull linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:08:21 +0200

Welcome Tony,

A friend of mine orderered them from IBM without any charge. They were
not included when we recieved the X40's.

I just feel a must to include this one,
http://gallery.ls04.info/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=2237
Debian, Win2k3 Server and Gentoo. In that order.

/Alexander Rydekull