[ltp] Re: Questions about Mandriva Limited 2005 - DRI?

Mats Keil linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:54:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeff,

thanks.  Could you do a "glxinfo" at the prompt? Just to be sure - among other
things a line should appear which says "direct rendering: Yes" (everything
fine) or "direct rendering: No" (i.e. hardware acceleration does not work).

Would be nice to hear from you, and thanks again,

   mMtthias