Mr Ryan's auto-responder problem ... (Re: [ltp] Plese turn off James Ryan's auto responder!)

Bob Alexander linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:39:22 +0200

Richard Mancusi wrote:
> Both you and some people on this list made mistakes.  I doubt if it
> is the first one for any party.  Relax, calm down, and don't take life
> too seriously - you will never get out of it alive.
>
> Don't leave the list - no one gains
> Rich

Rich,
not being an English speaker I wanted to reply to Mr. Ryan but did not
feel I could express my ideas accurately.

I find what you wrote the best incarnation, well written and balanced
representation of my thoughts.

I also wanted to tell Mr. Ryan that he should make the emotional effort
of considering that, as no-one knew about his personal problems and by
far similar accidents ARE due to unskilled/careless use of technology,
he should not take any nervous/unpolite comments as a personal attack.
He should know better than anyone else that he does have a
justification, and a very serious one indeed.

Just my .02.

Bob

Thanks,
Bob