[ltp] T40 and USB 2.0

Joel Ebel linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:13:23 -0400

Mine said the USB2 controller was working as well, but if I plugged in
anything USB2, it would attach itself to the slower USB controller and
tell me the device would operate faster if plugged into a USB2 capable
port.  This happened with USB2 hubs and storage devices.  In linux, if
ehci-hcd was loaded, not much USB worked at all.

Joel