[ltp] considering t43p... is the lenovo quality okay?

Paul R Streitman linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:20:31 -0500

FWIW, I bought a t43p for my wife through the IBM employee purchase program
last week.  I have been using company-issued thinkpads for many years and
this one looks and feels (except for the fingerprint reader) just like the
t42p that I am currently using which in turn looks/feels just like my 'old'
t41p that I am about to set up for a co-worker.  We have lots of those t41p
thinkpads deployed in our development shop and they have been at least as
good as the previous models we have had (going all the way back to 750s...)

                                                          Paul
z/OS core components development
Internet: prs@us.ibm.com