[ltp] KDE3.3 and running fan

Moritz Karbach linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:10:15 +0100

Hi Roland,

> my fan goes quiet at cpu 43C and hdd 30C. It switches on when the hdd is
> around 32C. But as I'm running a p2p client this is fairly normal.

Ok, I installed the hddtemp packet and monitored the temperatures for a few=
=20
hours, while I was working with some office programs.

CPU: 31=B0C, HDD: 31=B0, fan running :-/

So my guess would be, that somehow the patch for the radeon driver of X11=20
doesn't work anymore, althoug the X11 log says it's running...

> well you could run without any X and you will see if it is KDE or not...

Will be my next test.

Cheers,

=2D Moritz