[ltp] Is there is way to have a better resolution than 1024x768on a R51 ??

MG linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:45:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi

Thanks for replying. On the IBM web site, they say that is it 1024x768,
but so far I didn't imagine that the 15" LCD display would not have a
better resolution. That is entirely my fault, I am really despited that on
such a laptop (which looks to be great except that point) I can't get
something better than a 12 inchs resolution...

Regards,

Maxime