[ltp] IBM Thinkpad T42

abonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:30:56 -0500

Hi Uwe,

Special contact? :) Well I guess I could go that way, but the most important
thing here is pressure. If we don't ask for it. Dev's, no-Dev's and users
then we'll never get it.

You need the Active Protection API for...? HD ASP? And you would be
interested in that? OK, then I guess we can talk about the fingerprint reader
(whenever a dev is interested in that, probably when someone gets it) and I
will start making pressure for the API for the HD ASP.

This is a site so people can ask for it...

https://www-306.ibm.com/contact/submissions/extsub.nsf/BusinessProposal?
OpenForm

- Alejandro

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:35:13 +0100, Uwe Walter wrote