[ltp] Carrying Case??

Joe Christy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:50:51 -0700

  Vis-a-vis my note of 07/04/2005 09:41 AM:

(Praise for Boq's PowerSleeve 15 for my T42P)

	I should also mention that I have, on occasion, carried an external USB
floppy or a second HD in a sled w/ WinXP (gaaa!). I wrap them in foam,
since the outside compartment is not so well padded as the main compartment.

	Perhaps most importantly, the kit has survived a tumble out of the car
trunk and plummet from the mountain of luggage in a lobby while on on a
family vacation.
--
------------------ http://public.xdi.org/=joe.christy ------------------