[ltp] Re: Re: ACPI S3 power drain and Thinkpad Wiki/radeonfb

Volker Braun linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:34:03 -0400

> The sleep.sh indicates my drain problem disappears when radeonfb is
> really loaded and the patch forced.

Good. Email me or add a comment on in the Bugzilla entry when you are
satisfied :-)

> My problem remains that I can't make radeonfb use resolutions other
> than the LCD native one, and it's documented everywhere that I should
> be able to.

Last time I checked (a good while ago), radeonfb also had problems using
the kernel command line parameters to set resolution and color depth.
However, I can switch them manually just fine using "fbset".

Volker