[ltp] T42p and open source hardware accelerated OpenGL = SUCCESS

Paul RIVIER linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:55:53 +0200

> Well, exactly the same here... What's your Radeon PCI ID, Thinkpad
> model ? What's in the device section of your xorg.conf?
> I'm sorry about asking all those questions, but I'm really amazed,
> since other people here seems to get the same scores I get (about
> 1300fps), and I'm wondering what can cause such a huge difference.
>
> Regards,

I'll never stress enought on it : glxgears *heavily* depends on CPU
performances, as much as on GPU perfs. That is the worst 3D benchmark I
now :)

Paul RIVIER