[ltp] ACPI or APM on a thinkpad R52

Michael R. Hines linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 06 Nov 2005 06:08:18 -0500

I tried both of those pages, actually on the wiki.

They patched clean and I recompiled, but the sleep failed -> even with
init 1
and no modules loaded.

The wiki also indicates that the patch wasn't tested on an R52.

I did hear about ubuntu, actually.....I suppose I'll try that as a last
resort :)

Thanks,
- Michael