[ltp] performance with X.org - radeon 7500 T41

Florian Dorpmueller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:35:35 +0000

>Yes maybe thats one of the problems since i still get the failed to  load
>agpgart module message from the X log...its suggests making the  agpgart
>module to loaded before the radeon one.
>
>I have read somewhere that in debian theres no need to edit /etc/ modules
>anymore so i dont know how to inverse the module loading  process.

Of course you can try to load them as modules. Edit your /etc/modules and
insert agpgart, intel-agp and radeon. Make sure that the agp-modules are
loaded before radeon. In some cases this obviously works but in my case I
had to compile them into the kernel. Donīt know why...

Flori