[ltp] More problems with T42p, ACPI and hibernation

Wolfgang Karall linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 19:16:19 +0100

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 11:33 -0500, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
>  	Can someone point me to an actual resource where _working_
> acpi event handlers can be found for Thinkpads? ThinkWiki doesn't seem
> to have much on this set of configuration components, and Google
> returned a lot of people hacking around with Gentoo/acpi scripts, but
> nothing specific to Debian or my T42 laptop at all.

You can try my acpi script and hibernate.conf from the URL in my
signature.

But, unless hibernate works from the command line, acpi scripts are not
the issue.

Regards
WK
--