[ltp] USB mouse on R52 (getting scrolling to work)

Takis Diakoumis linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:21:49 +1100

Hi

i have an R51. mouse works fine.
my mouse section in xorg.conf is as follows:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier   "Configured Mouse"
    Driver       "mouse"
    Option       "Buttons" "5"
    Option           "CorePointer"
    Option           "Device"                    "/dev/psaux"
    Option           "Protocol"                "ImPS/2"
    Option           "ZAxisMapping"  "4 5"
EndSection

i think device needs to be /dev/psaux (obviously provided its in /dev)

hope this helps

Takis