[ltp] Wireless switch on (newer?) thinkpads (e.g. z61p)

Johannes Boy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:05:10 +0200

Arg. Maybe not. lol -.-
I was faster then its good for me again ;p
The rf_kill stuff, among other entrys, disapears upon unloading the module.
Hrmpf.
So I guess the module *has* to be loaded if one wants to find out the
state of this switch. Unless I can find some entry somewhere.
Back to square 1.
;(