[ltp] Ultrabase X6: No SATA support, just PATA-SATA bridge?

Andreas Gredler linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:02:30 +0200

Hi,

I bought an Ultrabase X6 for my X60s and the ultrabay S-ATA adapter with
a S-ATA harddisk. I can't get it right to see the harddisk as S-ATA
device. OOTB it's detected as /dev/hda and if I set hda=noprobe it
completely disappears. Does someone know if the ultrabay is only connected
over the IDE bridge instead of the S-ATA bridge? Or did I forget something?

greets Jimmy

--
                 Andreas "Jimmy" Gredler
   ,'"`.         http://www.jimmy.co.at/ | jimmy@g-tec.co.at