[ltp] Rescue partition needed?

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:12:38 +0200

you can order rescue disks from Lenovo, so no need to burn your own.

As for the unpartitioned space: I currently have 2mb free at the
beginning fo the disk. I'm not sure whether it has to be at the
beginning, but it works.
Not having this space on the X61s means that you can not get into BIOS.
Apparently the BIOS is unpacked to the free disk space (and compressed
on chip). So I truly need that space.

cheers,

Hendrik-Jan