[ltp] Volume buttons for T61p

Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:42:31 -0300

On Fri, 30 May 2008, m h wrote:
> (somewhat sad because it seems that my R52 was/is better supported
> when I got it than my T61p is (that came with OpenSUSE))

The R52 had volume control in firmware (and thus anything talking to the
volume keys was just screwing things up).

The *61 machines don't (so the keys issue VOLUME_UP/DOWN key codes, and
something has to handle these keycodes).  They only MUTE in firmware,
and that one is not fully understood yet.

  Henrique Holschuh