[ltp] T61: Only with NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M :-(

Tobi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:43:16 +0100

Yves-Alexis Perez schrieb:

>> - Intel Core 2 Duo T9300
>> - Intel X3100
>> - 15,4" WSXGA+ (1680 x 1050)
>> - Intel 4965AGN
>> - 2 x 2 GB (Baught separetly)
>> - 320 GB Western Digital (Baught separetly)

> Hope you don't care too much about battery life :)

I hope to still have at least 5 hours with  9 cells :-)

> If you can configure it on us.lenovo.com, you can try to contact
> euclidcomputers.com. It's a US-based company, wich can buy the laptop for you
> and then send it to Europe.

Thanks!

They don't provide such a service on their websites, so I have to call
or mail them, I assume?

I've read, that Lenove doesn't provide the international warranty
anymore and I still would need to replace the keyboard with a German
one. I'm not sure, if this is worth the trouble.

Tobias