[ltp] booting from sd card

Hendrik-Jan Heins linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:55:38 +0100

Well, to me a big advantage of booting from SD is that you can
actually quite easily already get cards from 8Gb. I would like for
instance to have one with Windows on there so I can easily flash in a
new BIOS when needed.
Also: an sd card doesn't stick out if the machine, limiting the risk
of damage/bumping it.

best regards,

Hendrik-Jan